Friday, June 29, 2001

argh. so far, a rotten rotten day.

it began with some ass ringing our doorbell (and really leaning on it too) at three this morning, and wanting to know if "we were all awake." ok, so that would be sort of acceptable if i didn't have to work at 6:30!! madness. Then, Nate didn't show up for work so I was all by myself and I had to try to keep myself awake by means OTHER than scratching all my mosquitos. So I wrote notes to the other guards and drew pictures in the book. Sigh. And, like all unlucky days, today I seem to have trouble with inanimate objects, the most recent example being a poster i am trying to put up, but on account of me being too short and it not cooperating, it is very frustrating. I suck at trombone, I have $6.52 to my name, and I have to go deal with my 5 year old cousin tonight instead of drinking away my frustrations. ARGH. hehe.. Ok, I feel better. Venting is wonderful. vent vent vent.