Thursday, October 25, 2001

"Look at it this way. You, your personality, is an island. Everyone is an island, so we're all a bunch of islands in this big sea..and all we ever get to see of another person is their coastline. Maybe occansionally you'll send in an expedition, chart out some territory, but you'll never really get to the interior of someone else's island." --Dan B, 10/24/01

So I sucked it up and went swimming today, and I'm still waiting for the results. My nose isn't running as much, but the cough is getting deeper. So...oh well. I talked to Arwen and she was super excited about our halloween costumes. I am too. this is going to be fun. I desperately need some orange pants and shoes though. and a little orange scarf, and my ensemble is complete.

boys! (i mistyped that the first time and wrote "buoys") i think i've been reading the sex book too much, now on top of emotional loneliness the physical side is kicking in too. bleh. (jazz band concert very good tonight)

i have weird looking fingers. i've noticed it before, but i just looked again and there they are, in their weirdness. my fingernails are all goofy too, because i never know what to do with them so i just keep them short and then they grow out in new and exciting combinations each time. so my fingers are weird. my feet though, are very cute. i am proud of my feet.

ooookay! tangent, and i'm sure none of you cared. so i'm going to go to bed. just so. g'night.