Monday, November 19, 2001

another successful trombone studio party!!! much drunkeness all around! chairs breaking! packing-peanut throwing! singing along to frank sinatra!

the two funniest things that happened all evening are probably these:
Apparently (i was not present for any of this as I was witnessing the second funny event) LJ and Davis both sat on of the kitchen chairs together, and it started to bend a little. So no one was supposed to sit on it, but Davis forget and did anyway...and it collapsed upon her! She got scared that I would be mad about it, so LJ took it outside and put it in the backyard. Sunday morning I was wandering around the kitchen when I realized that we only had three kitchen chairs...and the other was decidedly absent from all rooms of the house. I shrugged, and walked out the back door only to find the poor chair, disabled, in the grass near the cellar door.

The second funny event involves Sean O'Hara climbing into a large cardboard box and then falling over, spilling styrofoam pellets everywhere. You had to be there. It was hilarious.

There is a good deal of happiness going down in Lorn's life right now. I knew if I whined about being lonely enough someone would pick up on it. Hehe...just kidding. But, I would just like to say this: Jerry you make me very happy!