Thursday, November 15, 2001

good morning! i've been thinking, and i feel pretty calm today. So:
I would like to make a formal apology for my behavior of the last five or so days. Especially for yesterday. Yesterday all that anxiousness and happiness and worry and everything else caught up to me and I freaked. I panicked. And it is totally undeserving. I've realized that if you go around so worked up you lose your appetite (no matter how hungry you are) everytime food is put in front of you, you start to go a little insane. It also makes you hungrier. :) I've realized that if you go around with your hopes on frickin' Mars (as mine have been), you're setting yourself up for a lot of disappointment, heartbreak not the least of these. I've realized that the games are all inside my head, and no one else's. I've realized that it's time to relax and roll with what happens...no matter how far away it may seem.

Does that sound healthier? I would imagine so. And I bet this sounds even better: it's time to go eat some breakfast. :)