Wednesday, December 12, 2001

Happy Birthday Frank Sinatra!

Tonight Jerry Abby Tony and I went to see the play that Douglas was stage managing. "Two Words, Confusing," and it was very very funny. Highly enjoyable. I don't really have anything more to say about it. Which is no offence to the play or Doug, of course, but more of a "shit i'm really very tired and my eyes hurt" sort of thing.

I feel like it's Friday. I wish it were Friday! Then classes would be over and we would have finally had our BQ "recital" and I could start drinking. And maybe I'd have more than ten minutes of time alone with Jerry. Yeah, that'd be nice. Humph. I've pretty much got everything finished, work-wise, so now I'm just sitting around waiting for everyone else to be done, and it's turning out to be awfully boring. There is quite a bit of thinking/studying I have to do for African Storyteller...but I think I can put most of it off until the weekend is over. Until my jury on Monday is over, actually.

I really really really really want to eat a pizza right now. I've been smelling pizza off and on for about 5 hours and it's driving me insane. Because I want a pizza. now. Unfortunately I am ALL ALONE and there is no one who will split the cost of a pizza with me. Sigh. C'est la vie. Perhaps instead I will eat....ah hell, there's nothing that would satisfy me as much as a pizza would. Damn.