Monday, December 10, 2001

Howdy all
Today was a pretty excellent day, if I may say so. It's not like anything amazing happened, or anything funny, but it just remains in my mind as being rather good. I was thinking that perhaps I should notice this more, as opposed to walking around in my cloud of grumpiness and not taking pleasure in the smaller things.

So what was so good about today, you ask? Well, just a few things. 1)Last day of trombone choir 2)I finished my conducting video tape 3)I actually got through all the stuff I needed to practice for the first time in...oh, two weeks and... 4)I saw NATE DOGG at the Nat tonight. It rocked. I haven't seen him since July. He still owes me a beer or two though, for that bike accident incident. Hehe. Good times! Nate! I hope he comes back and works more next semester. There need to be more conversations like the lettuce one. Confused? You'll probably find the answer in a blog from late June/early July. Nate kicks a lot of ass. While I was at the nat I also swam a 100 freestyle in 1:14...which considering my out of shapeness, is not too bad! It's only 12 seconds or so more than what I used to do in high school. I was pretty impressed. Y'all should be too. :)

So all in all I am satisfied with my Monday Dec 10th experience. I don't really have much more to say about that...so, I shan't, but perhaps I will pop on over to Top Five and post something new....

happy tuesday!