Saturday, December 22, 2001

I have been brainstorming for quite some time as to how I should update/improve/revitalize Buddha Stew. And I have realized that Madison is sucking up my creative energy and that any changes I make must wait until I get home and have way to much time on my hands. The problem is that Buddha Stew has lost its buddha stewiness and is, therefore, quite uninteresting and definitely not at all thought provoking. I guess there's only so much you can say about weather and how great you think your boyfriend is. What happened to the rants! The angst! The poshlost! The discussions of intersubjective samadhi and buddhist meditation! Sigh. The fact is, I have become your Jane-average college girl living a generally happy existence. And no stupid or weird things have happened to me lately so I can't even rant about that. Grr. What shall I do, faithful readers? Not-so-faithful readers? First-time comers?

So, I guess I will have to be patient, and, if I get home ("if" being used in this context to dramatize the current state of my plane ticket, which is "lost") perhaps I will have some great adventure to relate. We shall see. Patience, patience my dears.