Friday, January 11, 2002

gorgeous today! if tomorrow is so (and it probably will be) marisa and i are going to torrey pines to do some hiking. i am definitely needing some exercise. nat jess and i went to see beauty and the beast on the IMAX in irvine. It was big. and pretty. and loud. very enjoyable. many laughs, because they are my girls. tonight we are mini-golfing, with some other people (jonny! :). i went and got checked up on at the mouth-surgeon place today, and everything is fine, but they gave me a little syringe thing to "clean out my holes." i'm sorry, but the phrase "clean out my holes" just sounds bad. baaaad. i keep hitting this one spot when i brush my teeth and it starts bleeding. it's obnoxious. i would like it to stop. anyway, apparently i have to do mouth exercises or something to make sure i can get my mouth fully open again. this is what i gathered. he didn't exactly say this, but it was implied. hmmm...okay, commence opening and closing jaw as far as possible...now. strrrrretch...and close. strrrrrretch...and close. hehe..this reminds me of that silly article in redbook (which i was only reading to pass time in the lobby of the mouth-guy, mind you) about how women can strengthen their vaginas (PC muscles) to guarrantee better orgasm. hmm..no, i am not going to demonstrate!! heh heh heh. oooh people are so silly. so silly. i love it.

well, i ought to go "clean out my holes." go read about how tara is going to war against her toaster. tis funny.