Saturday, March 30, 2002

**reminder to self**
never again agree to spend the last weekend of spring break with extended family in milwaukee.

Am in Brown Deer visiting aunt uncle and cousins...yes that's right i have a new cousin. His name is JJ (Jonathan Jarvis) and he's the coolest kid ever! Adopted, just turned a year old, he loves everyone and he's super happy. Exactly the opposite of Rebecca. That child gets worse every time I see her. And my time with JJ is limited because of her "Trouble Adjusting" to having a younger brother all of the sudden. Sigh. I definitely could have used today in Madison--practicing, working on my paper, spending time with my other JJ (hehe), keeping caught up on stuff--as it is i am going to struggle to keep up and still play a stellar recital this week. Well, that's life, I'll get it all done, and pretty soon the semester will be over! Oh I can't wait...And no more relatives!!