Monday, June 10, 2002

Adam's link updated at left. Adam is keeping me busy updating his links. What's next?!?!

I just made the world's worst Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. The PB and the J were alright, but the bread made it very difficult. First of all it wasn't pre-sliced so I had to cut it myself and one sliced ended up being way too thick and the other too thin, and the first slice was sort of stale, and the crust was really thick so every time I bit into it I lost a bit of jelly somewhere. Plus the bread was sourdough, which doesn't work too well with PB and J. Yargh. Annoying? you bet.

The most exciting thing today is that the pool is closed, temporarily, due to extreme temperatures on the deck. Something or someone happened to the heating system and unfortunately when we opened at 6:30 this morning it was about 110 degrees. So we closed the pool, and until this is fixed I don't have to go to work. Yeeehaw! Bee-u-tiful.