Monday, September 29, 2003

I have added, at left, the link to the coolest band ever that I am in (ha gotcha there), which is Googaloo. We have a gig! My first gig (well not really, but okay, whatever). It's a halloween party (which isn't on halloween). I don't think we're getting paid, but I think we get free drinks and stuff. Whatever.

Anyway I would like to apologize for the very depressing posting I did last night. Everything will be okay at some point and I just get used to having lots of time in which I can do other things, like practice (groan). Because that's not always the case when social activity is present. Most of the time my horn loses out. So I will shush my whiney mouth and get on with it. Speaking of, I should actually practice...

you know what's a funny word? peanutweasel. hahaha