Friday, November 14, 2003

tonight i learned an important lesson

two months of living with parents, having few social engagements, and working with a long distance relationship finally caught up with me tonight. I snapped and beat the crap out of some innocent pillows and blankets.

let me tell you. It felt GREAT. It felt fucking awesome. I needed the release and there's nothing to get your adrenaline going like taking out all your anger. Afterward I collapsed on the floor and was greeted by my dog who was understandably baffled by my outburst. But I felt better. Cooped up energy is not good for you, especially when you're in a negative place emotionally.

and right now-my parents are off with the Loomises at a movie, and I get to listen to music loudly and dance about. Fuck all, ain't it! Of course none of my problems are effectively solved but at least I'm not moping. I would love to have company right now. But I'm not going to dwell on that because I will get angry and frustrated again. And I don't think my pillows would appreciate that.