Monday, November 10, 2003

thank you, moopheus

This is hilarious. Check it out. Go PETA! hehe. I think it would have been even better if they'd made "Leo's" voice a little more Bill and Ted, you know?

anyway, that brings me to the point where I think, well with all this other activism stuff I've got going on, why not go green as well? I pretty much already am. Makes pooping easier (Jerry will attest). Right now I'm on sort of a "well I won't buy or make meat for myself but oh, okay, you made a steak? Right on" kind of diet. Hmm. Some cogitating will be done on this.

I have some revisions to make to my Manifesta, which will be arriving in due time and with the necessary research completed. I'm planning on changing my stance a little, and refocusing some energy on different things. Further reading: Gloria Steinem's piece "Sex Lies and Advertising," which I found in her book Moving Beyond Words. I won't give anything away-tune in later for more.

Rock on. Today I've promised myself a practice session, something that I've been avoiding for a week and a half. Gotta find the love in the trombone man-gotta snap out of the laziness.