Wednesday, February 11, 2004

if i'm a sucker for anything, it's gotta be...

the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.

Yep, that's right. I love me my dog show. Not just any ol' dog show, the big 'un. Dogs dogs dogs. Rockin'.

This year's Best in Show is "Josh", a Newfie. He's pretty cool, but I wanted the Ibizan Hound to win. Ah well. She's a winner in my heart.

So, the dogs are great and all but I really have to admit that sometimes I just watch it for the way the announcer guy says "antiquity." It gives me a moistie. Okay, not really. But it does remind me of the Flight of Dragons and how much I absolutely adored that movie as a kid. I still do. Plus the chick's name is Melissande. That's sweet. Too bad the hero isn't Peleas. Well, you can only ask for so much out of life.

I leave you with these beautiful thoughts for the next coupla days. Bright and early tomorrow morning I am off to Ann Arbor, auditioning on Friday. Then I'll be in Chicago, Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids (maybe), Chicago, Madison, Chicago, Montreal. But I'll see you before. Blogging will occur in one of those cities. I promise. Schmu schmu, I love you.