Sunday, February 15, 2004

k-a-l-a-m-a-zzzoozzoo i gotta girl...

a quick update from the road. Three auditions down, one to go.

UMich-pretty good. Liked the school, the people, the professor. Seems like a good place to be. Good to see Grant and Jennii. Ran into Clay Wacholz (sp?) and Emily Robida. Audition was okay, better than ASU but perhaps not the way I expected to play. Ah well.

DePaul-super. Looooove Mark Fisher. Would love to study with him. Didn't really get a chance to talk to or see much of the school, so I'll have to be in touch with the grad students I have emails for to get more of a feel for the place. My audition was more like a lesson, and I took a lot out of it. I hope he likes what he heard.

Met up with Davis and we headed back to K-zoo, which is where I am currently. Tomorrow I will meet Ann Hoppe (HURRAY) for dinner, and then head to Madison on Tuesday. I can't wait to see everyone! Youngblood on Friday night and cuddles with Jerry-pants. Relaxation until I head back to Chicago, see Val, and then go to Montreal. I'll try to sneak a lesson with James Campbell in while I'm in town. I'm glad to be almost done, and to have a reprieve from the traveling.

and now...back to Ocean's Eleven.