Sunday, February 22, 2004

oh how quickly the time passes

I'm alive, I swear. I haven't got much to post. On Wednesday already I am going back down to Chicago to spend a little time with Val, and then Friday leave for Montreal. I'm excited to go, but I've been incredibly lax with practicing since my DePaul audition and am hoping all will go well.

Only two more full days in Madison, and with Jerry-pants. Hard to think that when I leave this time we have no guarantee of when we will see each other next. That's a little scary, but I know I can handle it this time. If all goes well I will probably spend the summer in Madison, Jerry will move to New York in the fall and I to Montreal, and we will see each other much more frequently. Dreamin' again. Really, though I am mostly looking forward to being in a new place, meeting new people and creating a network of friends again. It will all be twice as good if I can be near to Jerry and escape to him for comfort or friendship if necessary.

Life is hard you know. But some beautiful things are happening that make me feel good. Here's one of them.