Monday, April 05, 2004

amusement!

Right Wing Eye! via Bloggers for Choice.

See, feminists have a sense of humor. I'm surprised they didn't put in a joke about the couple being interracial.

Also via Bloggers for Choice, if you can't make it to DC in 20 DAYS (I'm excited) but still want to support the cause, check this out.

Seriously though, I want to make a fun poster. Something clever like "If men got pregnant they'd make abortion a sacrament." I'll go through my collection of Ani looking for one of her gems (heck, they're all gems), but I'm open to suggestions. Should I go 60s Old Skool with "Keep your Laws off my Body"? "If you can't trust me with a choice, how can you trust me with a child"? I want it to be original though. If only I had my copy of Cunt (HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT) handy for ideas.

Your creative juices are flowing, now....GO!