Monday, April 05, 2004

hey, i got what i wished for

I AM EMPLOYED!!! OFFICIALLY! None of this crappy petition crap, crap-ass job I couldn't do to save my life (spare me the lecture, Sassypants), but a real live paycheck-every-other-week, sit around in my swimsuit outdoors kind of job. A lifeguarding gig. Huzzah.

In other news, t-minus 20 days until the March for Women's Lives! DC, here I come.

So much to plan for that. Do I make a sign? What should it say? What do you wear to this kind of thing? What's the weather like? What should I do as a tourist? How will I restrain myself from throwing things at Bush should I see him? (Possibly the threat of jail time will help) Will I get to meet Margaret Cho? Go see her show? Will Gloria Steinem be there? When will Jerry send me Cunt so I can get it autographed if I happen to run into Igna Muscio like Davis did? Is Davis going? Can we all (Cara, Marisa, Dennis) get mildly (or excessively) drunk on Saturday night and chant feminist slogans into the nighttime sky?

In other other news, I like my trombone again. I have unfolded the folding stand and Bianca has set up permanent residence on the Hamilton once more. Kopprasch has been played. Scales have been executed. The other day I even played bass. It sounded TERRIBLE and I was dizzy. What's next, my mandolin? Oh, and I should write those parts for Blather. Sheeeeit.

In other other other news, it's lunchtime.