Thursday, April 08, 2004

another day, another design

What do you think? I was getting a little weary of the blues and browns of the waterfall design, and wanted more subtlety. Still playing with code and getting some things fixed/added.

That said, all I've done today is sit at the internet and I have a raging headache. If I had gotten up earlier I could have been lifeguarding: I got a call from one of the places I turned in an ap (not the place that actually hired me) needing an emergency sub. Unfortunately I woke up late and my cell was off all night. Boo. I could have used both the money and the social interaction.

Nevermind though, I've spiffed up buddha stew (and the more I do this, the closer I get to making my own ORIGINAL design and spending the money on a domain and all that fun stuff) and now it's time to either do some yoga or get a haircut. Or both. It's all up to the headache, he's in charge here.