Tuesday, February 08, 2005

oh the joys of public internet access

Somewhat self-imposed absence: I need a bit of a break. Working at the library makes me a) uncreative, b) annoyed and c) stressed out. Something about all the people around with unsubtle typing habits and loud breathing just makes it near impossible for me to put any content up here that I feel is worthy. Not that everything I do has to be worthy, or indeed has ever been, but you know what I mean.

I'll still be checking my email accounts, so drop me a line, and of course I'll be checking up on blogs, etc. I think this might actually turn out to be healthy for me. Call it a sabbatical if you will.

I shan't be gone long. Mostly likely I'll drop in a post here and there. I have no idea when I'll be able to get my Ani pictures up as the library won't let me open the CD I made. So you'll just have to be patient.

At any rate I'll be saving money from now until I have enough to get myself that MacMini. :)