Friday, November 10, 2006

all dressed up...

Having recovered from my minor plague this week and feeling like going out, I find myself again alone in my house, wondering what to do. Last week when this happened no one called me back and I ended up going to bed (which was alright because I was just getting sick). I find myself in a weird state: I want to hang out, but not with anyone I can think of. I don't know. I miss the relaxed, silly, chill hangouts from Madison, where we'd either drink or not, it didn't matter, and maybe play some naughty Madlibs or Scattergories and laugh our asses off.

Seems like at UNT hanging out can be such an intense thing...spontaneous and fun, sure, but there's something about it that's just not chill. It's all about a goal: get drunk, and then see what happens.

On top of not feeling this vibe, I am so incredibly mad at someone I can't even stand it. I just want to yell and rage at them until I feel better and they feel worse. I am so tired of being treated like ass by this person that almost wish I could have nothing to do with them for a while, but that's impossible. So I deal, I guess.

Maybe I will just stay in and play my trombone and pet my kitties. I wish I could have one of those long, rambling conversations with someone. Yeah...that's what I really want.