Thursday, October 26, 2006

tengo hambre

What happens on the day that you finally resign yourself to the fact that at some point you're going to have to go out to eat for lunch, since you don't have any food at home any more?

You forget your wallet.

It's been about three days of being hungry for me, and even though I know very well what to do about that, I don't have much energy to cook, or even put together a friggen PB and J. I have all sorts of cravings for meals but none of them are satisfied by Denton's meager restaurant offerings. When I get to this point where I don't feel like eating anything but I'm ridiculously hungry, I usually need to go out and pay someone else to cook for me...man, I really want Chipotle.

But, my wallet's at home and time is short. Chipotle and my house are about as far apart from each other in this town as you can get. I'm tired of asking my friends to help me out (actually, somehow lately it seems like Mad Dog is always buying me stuff...do I look that pathetic?) but I'm tired of being hungry. At this point...just three dollars so I can go to New York Sub and eat cheese on a bun....man I'm so hungry I can't even make complete sentences...

(PS to Tim: Saw V for Vendetta last night. McFriggen awesome. Must watch it again when I get the chance)