Saturday, March 24, 2001

swimming is wonderful. the only problem is you have too much time to just let your mind wander. my mind wanders very easily. I would not be very good at meditation. ;) Maybe you can guess where my mind was wandering to....

well, anyway, I'd love to go out and be a wild child tonight, but the party scene has just been pretty dismal lately. Next weekend, thankfully, Jason is having a shindig, so maybe I can save my #1-party-school-in-the-nation-attendee instincts for then.
Instead it's hair dying night...first Bea and then Bethany. And hopefully I'll have time to catch Best in Show at the Union. Good grief... my spring fever is bad this year. It's cold again today. Listen, Wisconsin, it's almost April. Get your butt in gear and bring me some 70 degree weather.

grr...