Friday, July 13, 2001

Well, this is shaping up to be a good weekend!!! Last night's show was awesome...with the exception of our answering machine freaking out which resulted in B and I not getting in touch with Davis. We did try, hon!!! But it was awesome to see the boys...Mike's solo sounded great (sufficient mojo), Chris is way skinnier (not so hot as he was sick last week), but good. They both promised to call me on my bday *hurray* and so I'm looking forward to that.

Tonight!! Tonight Grant is driving us to Oconomowoc (say that three times fast, Jon!) to see Brandon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! He is having a party at his "incredifuckingly" nice house. Brandon! yay! Brandon is one of those people that makes me happy just because he's part of the world, and more importantly, my world. So needless to say, I'm excited to go. Tomorrow I work all day! At BB Clarke, and Ryan said he would come visit. I get to work with Mark, too, from the Nat, and prove to him that I am not "quiet and innocent" as he seems to believe. Speaking of which, the Nat is now closed! *sob!* Ah well...this coming Tuesday night is actually supposed to work out for Pat McCurdy, so *fingers crossed* hopefully I will get to go out with the other guards.

Well, I think I am using far too many !!!s today so i shall go take my exuberance out into the world and share.