Monday, October 29, 2001

so i FINALLY got a back rub. and I'm very happy. thank you miah. you rock.

good things! my mom sent me pumpkin cake with raisins and walnuts and sugary frosting on top. it's the yummiest thing i've ever eaten. yum yum. yum.
i talked to miss megan last night! hurray! it was a fun conversation. must spent more time keeping in touch. goal for the semester (along with all my other goals).
played a lot of high stuff today...and didn't get tired until much later! hurray! my long-lost high chops are finally returning and making life much much easier.
fun-ass car ride to the oakwood gig with joe. he's hilarious. ("want some juicy fruit? it calms my road rage.") the concert debut of bernard as well. bien! glad it's over, that concert. old people in homes make me sad. it reminds me of my gramma. i hope that i can take care of myself when i am elderly.
okay. i'm tiiiired. and i have studying to do. (bleh!) studying...geez. i've already been studying! (studying trombone) isn't that enough for you people!!!!!!!! grr, argh, ha-rumph.

prretty pretty please comment!