Saturday, December 22, 2001

Just discovered something interesting. Well, interesting, rather ironic, and, if you wish to interpret it so, somewhat symbolic. It is this:
On October 7th I posted the cryptic messages "Is it worth it" and "Yes, it is worth it, but only if I am not shy about it" in reference to my inner struggle about Jerry being resolved (I had on that day decided I would like him, come what may). October 7th is Ryan's birthday. What can we take out of this? Or is Lorn, having read perhaps too many books and having, perhaps, too much time to think, overanalyzing this coincidence? After all, she had recovered from the Ryan-mishap a good two months before. I would like, for the record, to take this as conclusive evidence that all emotional holes caused by the previously mentioned boy have been healed over and filled. Much satisfaction here. We at 510 N Henry #1 are all very happy about this, and, therefore, have cause to celebrate.