Wednesday, January 16, 2002

Jennii asked me to inform those interested that her adventures in Prague will be updated at this website: http://www.littlegiraffe.blogspot.com, instead of at her regular site. enjoy!

I fail to understand why I am so pissy tonight. I hate being pissy. I alienate everyone. I think that the combination of there being nothing to do....and there again being nothing to do has driven me insane. All I've done for the past four nights is watch movies. I don't want to watch any more movies. The daytime is fine, I go practice, I run errands, I read. But nighttime makes me restless and I want to be out and socializing and having a good time. It's just not working. So I get pissy and I offend people and then I want to cry and I have no notion of what will make me feel better, except to socialize, but oh yeah, I alienated everyone so that won't work. Then I get pissy again. Then I get mad at people that are just there, had nothing to do with my pissiness, but maybe they could do something to make it better but they aren't, because it's not their fault and they don't feel they have to do anything to make me feel better. You see, it's all one big vicious cycle and it SUCKS ASS. I really want school to start. I don't want to have to be burdened with the responsibility of having to come up with something to do every evening. Weekends are easy. But weekdays during non-school times, that's hard. Grr. Argh. Grrrr.

Okay, maybe I'll just sit on my bed and stare at the ceiling. Anyone who feels like calling is perfectly welcome to and I will be glad to hear from you. Otherwise, do have a good night and enjoy it pissiness-free.