Monday, July 08, 2002

Whoops!
Haven't posted in a while. Well, Here's the news:

Got back from a fun family weekend up in Chippewa Falls...waterskiied, swam, ate brats drank beer had fun. Glad to be back. Familyed out.

Took my horns to the Edwards factory today! Christan is the man. Dude. My bass is all fixed up and my tenor got a total recalibration. I am awaiting my valve section which needed some work.

Well, it's hot and gross and I've felt like just one big headache. I am sad that I will be roomateless again as of friday, and this time for the long haul. I want to go to Europe! Should have thought about that. Ah well. Spending enough money on horns and stuff. But it's almost birthday time, my favorite favorite day of the year, and I am looking forward to it...I shall be throwing a party, and hopefully lots of people will show up and get drunk and have a good time. Yay.

Well, I think a spell of lying on my bed and not thinking about anything might be a good idea. Toodles.