Tuesday, July 16, 2002

FIVE MORE DAYS!!!

til the big 21. Hurray! I am thrilled about my party, and painting, and maxwell street days, and i think it will be a great weekend. It sounds like I should have a good number of people show up, and maybe some surprises, who knows!?!? Golden birthday, here I come!

Got a postcard from Megan the other day. Prince William on the front! Figures! Hehe. I laughed aloud when I saw it. Wish I were in Europe. Wish I had time to go home too, before the summer ends...but, well, it doesn't look so good for that happening. Too much busy-ness. I am excited to move, even though it will be a hassle to get all of our crap out of the house. For some reason I am totally psyched up about this bookshelf I'm going to get. I dunno. I just have so many damn books. They need a home of their own. :)

What else is new? not much! I wish summer weren't going by so fast...but that is its nature, and I suppose there's nothing I can do to stop it. Yarrgh. I will try to post more. Although I'm not sure anyone is really reading. Ah well.