Wednesday, October 08, 2003

hans und frans vill pump yooo up!

that's it, get me out of this state now. *Sigh* Well it's over and yes the Terminator is governor. Who knows. I'm done talking about it.

A not-so-exciting day. I woke up late as usual and practiced (which i should go do more of), read, fell alseep again (shit, now I'm super groggy), etc. I had a quite morning as both my parents were at work for once. I'm really dying to have a place of my own. I think I've come to the point where I would really enjoy that. In college I always despaired of not having roomates as I thought I would be lonely. Now that I am lonely, I think having my own place would allow me a little freedom. To go out, to have people over, to have a kitty. To have silence when I wanted it, and not have the tv on at all hours (better yet, not to have a tv AT ALL is an option). To once more, have a kitten. Or two. For happiness. Is a kitty. To practice until midnight if I so needed. Of course this would mean more bills, less money and not as much travelling. Well I will become patient and wait it out...next year I should have my own place. Maybe even by next summer. It's very exciting. I can't wait to return to school. Join the crowd again.

Saturn's Day rehearsal was quite entertaining last evening. Three nice guys, good musicians. I am discovering my improvisation side quite nicely, and even becoming a contributing member of making music (I can listen to something now, and quite clearly hear possible licks/hits that would fit in a certain section). I am quite thrilled by this--it means that I can become a more complete musician and maybe even composer someday. At least it bodes well for my teaching lessons.
I got Dan, the drummer, to say he was going to the Youngblood show. T-minus 3 days!!!!!!

Well my horn needs me. Adieu.