Saturday, November 15, 2003

here's little miss posty

I keep forgetting to add this, but I have some other things I want for AKGPT day.
They all fall under the heading of Technology:
Mini disc recorder and microphone
Portable CD player, with car stereo adaptability (mine stopped working. maybe I shouldn't have stepped on it)
Camera-digital? That would be cool. Either than or old school like Emily's
Something fun from Toys in Babeland (Warning! do not click if you are sensitive to sexual matters or just plain don't want to see sex toys-whoops did I give it away? har har)

Pretty much these are all parent-type presents. Except of course for that last one. *snicker* Although I'd like to think that if I ever have a daughter I will be hip enough to give her a vibrator.

Buddha Stew Annoyance of the Day: why won't blogger remember my info? I have to keep logging in, although in the past they have always remembered my pass and log in name. I swear I clicked the "remember me" box. Gr.