Saturday, November 15, 2003

welcome back mike zens!

I am very proud to welcome my dear old friend Mikey back to my link list. Let me say some good things about Mikey, because I like him a lot. He is a good guy. He and Katy make the cutest couple ever. For rizzle. To top off his intelligence he is also kind and understanding. He has an A+ giggle, which is one of my favorite characteristics in anybody.

Some of my memorable moments with Mike include:
Trashcan random object catching
Drawing sheep on bicycles
"Is that what you guys do at night?"
That time I agreed to go running with him and couldn't walk for three days afterward
and, perhaps the best thing Mikey has ever done for me:
Snapped me out of my nervous pace-the-hallway almost-chickening-out attitude the day I asked Jerry out. Made me feel like I was awesome, Jerry was worth it, and that nothing ventured...is nothing gained.

Thanks Mike! You're awesome. You are Buddha Stew's friend of the day.