Sunday, January 25, 2004

i just wanted to see how many states i'd been to and i'm bored

Bold=state I've been to
Bold/Italic=state I've lived in

1 - Alabama 25 - Missouri
2 - Alaska 26 - Montana
3 -Arizona 27 - Nebraska
4 - Arkansas 28 - Nevada
5 - California 29 - New Hampshire
6 - Colorado 30 - New Jersey
7 - Connecticut 31 - New Mexico
8 - Delaware 32 - New York
9 - Florida 33 - North Carolina
10 - Georgia 34 - North Dakota
11 - Hawaii 35 - Ohio
12 - Idaho 36 - Oklahoma
13 - Illinois 37 - Oregon
14 - Indiana 38 - Pennsylvania
15 - Iowa 39 - Rhode Island
16 - Kansas 40 - South Carolina
17 - Kentucky 41 - South Dakota
18 - Louisiana 42 - Tennessee
19 - Maine 43 - Texas
20 - Maryland 44 - Utah
21 - Massachusetts 45 - Vermont
22 - Michigan 46 - Virginia
23 - Minnesota 47 - Washington
24 - Mississippi 48 - West Virginia
49 - Wisconsin
50 - Wyoming
51 - DC

17!!! And most of them this past summer. Should I could Blue Lake as living in Michigan? It certainly was an experience. Meijer and the stupid U-turn dealies and all.

Also for your amusement: 100 things to do with your boyfriend or girlfriend instead of "it." Stolen from Green Fairy, who stole it from someone else.

My favorites:
26. Look up all the synonyms for "love"
32. Visit a Japanese restaurant and do karaoke (that's not blatant stereotyping right there, is it?)
45. Have a burping contest
48. Head to Wal-mart to try on shoes-in styles you'll never buy (when I think romance, I think Wal-mart and shoes. Nothing gets me dripping like Wal-mart. Oooh. I get it.)
64. Watch a scary old horror movie. (because the teens having sex are always the ones that get killed)

Part of me feels this list could be used as a crackerjack way to build counseling teams at summer camps across the nation. I mean, it builds so much group spirit and cooperation! Putting things together without looking at the directions! Walkie-talkies and secret missions! Huzzah! I love camp.