Tuesday, March 16, 2004

it's a radiohead kind of day

The kind where you just lie on the floor, staring at the ceiling, while OK Computer is washing over you in thick electronic goodness. Skipping Fitter, Happier, of course.

I've also decided that, until they fall off me, I will not take off my rainbow pants. This is, understandably, not a reasonable option, as there are some situations (be it extreme heat, job interviews, or concert-dress settings) that require me to wear something else on my lower regions. I just want you to know that I won't be happy about it, because my rainbow pants kick ass and take names. Despite their sweatpants-esque material and waistband, they are bellbottomy and make my ass look hot. The rainbow stripes, of course, top off the whole ensemble. Forever I will hold Most Holy the day I bought them for under $10 at Ragstock.

My desires to loll about in rainbow pants and awash my aural sensors in Radiohead (barring Kid A, because it always brings back shitty memories) are just side effects of my general "blah" feeling right now. "Blah" to just about everything, including my dirty car, my dirty bathroom, my clothes all over the floor, my trombone, reading books, surfing the internet, exercise, masturbation, and even, I am sorry to say, Buddha Stew. "Blah" to everything in this world except sleep and mind-numbing TV programs.

It is very sad that I feel burnt-out, because I really do nothing. Nothing at all, that requires me to be stressed, challenged intellectually, or otherwise bothered. Nothing. Just me, chilling. Blah.