Tuesday, May 11, 2004

EEEEEP!!

So, I check out the Ani D tour page over at Righteous Babe every so often, although it infrequently changes. Listed there is a show in Flagstaff, AZ, that would be feasible for me to drive to if I could find a like minded soul willing to make a roadtrip. So I head on over to Ticketmaster to check out prices, when I find that...she's going to be here. In San Diego. Fuck.

July 27th- and tickets go on sale Friday. They are reasonably inexpensive. I would go by myself and sit swaying in the audience feeling marvelous but I thought it would be nice to invite a friend, so I called Natalie.

I figure, if I have to be in Dallas August 2nd, July 28th is the absolute latest I can leave, which means I'll be there around the 30th. That gives me 2 days to get settled in and figure things out. It's fast, and scary, but I'm trying to think of it like moving away to college and having to get adjusted to things quickly. Besides, if I go too early, I'll run out of money reeeeeal quickly. This means I can stick around here and work until I leave.

It's a perfect goodbye present, given from me to myself, to say adieu to San Diego and prepare to meet the new challenges. Ani! Yay!

Okay, I know I've been super starstruck for weeks and weeks but I promise I'll chill out soon. Maybe.