Saturday, January 15, 2005

ani fucking difranco...

I have an extra ticket available for Ani's Dallas show on February 3rd. $30- General Admission.

Of course, if you're special enough and you come to visit me for the weekend, I'll take you to the show for free- just like I was going to do for Megan, until she bailed on me (just kidding darling- I understand. But you will come to see me soon, you hear?).

I know, I know- Dallas isn't your first choice for a vacation destination. Don't knock it, though. There's charm here. There's the Women's Museum, Deep Ellum, and a quality gayborhood. Like jazz? Yeah, UNT is just up the road. And there's more steak houses than you can shake a stick at (I won't be joining you in shaking the stick; however, I will be more than happy to drive you there).

And of course, there's me. Anywhere there's me, there's bound to be fun. You know this, I know this. Let's not continue to fool ourselves into thinking otherwise.

< / self-congratulatory ego-trip >