Monday, January 17, 2005

naturally...

Things I should be doing instead of blogging a list about things I should be doing instead of blogging:

-Finish UNT application Update: all of it is done. Go me.
-Apartment hunt That's quite enough of that.
-Practice (bass, since tomorrow night is jazz band night) More later. Enough for now. The Aharoni book can kiss my ass.
-Call parents of kids Gerry wants me to teach, bug about scheduling private lessons
(my conflict over not doing this one immediately is that it is MLK day and they might be home. I'd much rather leave a message because when I actually talk to parents, I come across as completely vapid and inane)
-Select orchestral excerpts for Minnesota audition
-Email Thomas Ashworth about Minnesota audition, questions, and possible lesson
-Email JK about UNT audition, questions, and DEFINITE lesson
-Return movies
-Figure out what to do with myself tonight that isn't reading, watching a movie, or wandering around the apartment aimlessly wishing I had more friends and/or enough money to leave the house and experience all that...Plano...er...has to offer...*cough, hack*
New! And already completed!:
-Eat lunch/dinner whatever the hell you call whatever you end up eating at 3:30 in the afternoon.

Ready? And....go!