Wednesday, June 22, 2005

the most foul odor

I'm minding my own business, typing the entry you see below, when the most wretched fart stench I have ever had the displeasure to wiff up my tender nostrils emerged seemingly from nowhere.

Don't look at me, I didn't do it. My farts smell like roses and sound like bells.

Chuck is in Denton. Not a boy fart.

Sure, it could be the cats...but they're all asleep in the other room, aren't they?

Wait.

Dmitri, behind the monitor, asleep.

Woke himself up with the smell of his own fart.

And then gave me a dirty look because of it.

What! I'm not the one who eats cat food with such appetizing descriptions as chicken and liver" or "turkey and tuna with special fart juices"! I don't deserve this kind of nasal abuse.

What kind was it again? Because I ain't buying that again.