Saturday, July 14, 2001

Hurray! I had a good time last night. Brandon, as always, was in top form (slightly tipsy and very amusing) and said he'd try to make it to the Wes and Lorn Bday Extravaganza. He's become a vegetarian until August on a bet from one of his friends, so he made veggie shishkabobs for him and Davis that turned out sort of interesting, I guess. ("I've had too many...vegetables!") The brats (cooked in the dark) were also interesting. Very crispy on one side, near to uncooked on the other. And kind of spicy, as I suspect they were actually Italian sausages and not bratwurst. I learned the fingerings (well, a good majority of) for euphonium and it was fun! I should play it more often.

Well, speaking of which I thought it might be nice to get up and practice before work (12:15) today, but I'm too lazy! I'd rather sit around in my pjs. And that means I probably won't practice at all today (get off work at 8), so, bad Lauren. Ah well. That's what sucks about rotating work schedules...I don't have time to get into a groove. I had a little groove going for a while, but then the Nat closed (alas!) so it's all off again. Argh. well, best go get ready for...something...uh, yeah.