Tuesday, December 30, 2003

internet fun

What hidden messages does your name hold? Go here to find out.

I find it incredibly cool that you can form the words "laughter," "sunlight," "sleuth," and "lutheran" from letters of my name.

My favorites:
"hungriest ulan"- yep, that's me. I've always been an Ulan with an appetite.
"lutheran suing"-I guess it's in my future that I weasel some money of out my church.
"Guthrie annuls"-Woody has broken up with me, apparently.
"hauler gnu tins"-my fortune made delivering packaged African undulates.
"hunger anus lit"- I'll let you come to your own conclusions.
"hunger lust ian"-It's true, I'm a cannibal and Melrose has always looked good enough to eat.
"hauser gun lint"-I really gotta clean that thing before I use it next.
"haunts rug line"-My ghost doesn't like bad toupees.
"haunting rules"-yes, yes it does. whooooooooo
"inhales rug nut"-five second rule applies.
"lighten uranus"-I can take that two ways. Only one is camp appropriate.

I will now spend the next hour putting your names into the anagram machine. Happy Fucking New Year. :)