Tuesday, January 27, 2004

side effects of moon-induced enlightenment may include...

-popping grapes like a decadent roman empress
-designing a tattoo for placement on right hip
-wanting to clubbing with reckless abandon
-unabashed desires to make out with women
-thoughts of storming Washington DC and talking sense into people
-willingness to educate and similarly enlighten all other women

Because that's what I'm calling this. Enlightenment. Empowerment. And enlightenment, as we should all know from our Buddhism classes (what's that you say? You've never taken a Buddhism class? Sacrilege!), is not the attainment of nirvana but rather buddhahood, in turn supplying our knowledge to the rest of the world through great compassion.

Not that I'm claiming to be any sort of guru. I think I'll stick with good ol' empowered woman. Still, I feel I could do some edumacating around hyeah. Live a little.

Because I really do feel alive. Like I've never really felt before. Is this happiness? Maybe so. But it's also antsiness and I'd like to do me some activism. Word.