Sunday, February 01, 2004

blog overhaul

Buddha Stew gets a new look, for the first time in three years. Excitement!

Still playing with stuff. I can't figure out how to get my title in there, and what do to with all the extra space at the top. In the original design, which can be found at Lex Designs, there was an image of a waterfall. In my dreams, I see myself replacing that empty space with a thangka of some sort, but I don't even know where to begin with image html. I need the help of my computer types, Shaun? Dan? For now, just tell me how to get rid of that blank stuff. Arrgh.

What do you all think? Yesno? I like it. It's very much something I'd like to play with more, and design my own site. All in good time, which means after auditions. Huzzah.

*update* I put the image back in, for now. Hopefully I won't get in trouble for covering my little ad bar up there. I'm not crying about it or anything.