Thursday, April 15, 2004

fun with futurama quotes

Jeez, I'm beginning to be as bad as Grant and Chris, only with the other Groening show that is way better (see, I'm justified). All headers and two links are quotes- name the character who says each and win...a chance to party with Slurms McKenzie. Whimmy whim wam wozzle!

Links are back, along with your favorite Sesame Street Terror Alert (be glad it's not the dancing banana), my Amazon Wishlist (3 months til the big 2-3! hint: season 3. Season 3!!!!), and some other stuff. Okay, no other stuff. Just the links. Atom feed is here. I don't know what that means or why I'm doing it, but it was requested of me by people who are web nerdy about such matters.

Items of note: 9 days until the March. 8 days until I leave. Yahoo!
Tomorrow begins my Weekend of Freedom. Can't come too soon, I say. My parents have been pestering me all night: "Lorn, do you know how to give Chipper his pills? Lorn, don't forget to put out the trash! Lorn, do these dishes. Lorn, park your car in the garage while we're gone" etc etc. Meh.
On Saturday, I'll be here, dorking it up with other CA trombonists. Bones Apart, man, for free! That shizzles my nizzle. That takes the cake. That technically qualifies as "ill"...

And as a final note, because I am in a quoting mood tonight, I leave you with this Dave Chappelle quote that has been floating around in my head all week and causing me to randomly bust a gut:

"We are the Time Haters. We travelled all the way back in time...to call you a cracker."