Sunday, December 19, 2004

oh yeah

I've been looking for my tuner for five months. I thought maybe it'd fallen out of my music bag and under my car seat, but it wasn't there, so I asked around my schools to see if they'd found an extra. No avail. I was starting to resign myself to the fact that I was going to have to buy another tuner. You know, after five months you kind of get the impression that maybe tuning's not all that important to me, eh?

It has been in my mandolin case this whole time.

I remember I was going to bring the mandolin to Texas, but ended up leaving it behind because not one more bloody thing would fit in my car. I had been practicing it up until I left and thought, well, I'll just leave the tuner in here since this is where I use it primarily.

Cool. Not having to replace things makes me happy. Good thing I lost my right contact on Wednesday, and have to buy a new one, because me being relieved of financial stress would be just too good to be true.

I'm hanging out with some of the cats from Googaloo tomorrow. A few hours of being propositioned ruthlessly by Russill and being given the big-brother treatment by Lenny. On top of that Adam's got the warehouse video we did back in June all done and I get to see it finally.

And after that I finally get to hear this saga Katie's been hinting at for the past week or so. It's driving me nuts. Girl's life is like a fuckin' soap opera. Through which I am living vicariously.