Tuesday, April 19, 2005

i'm back, baby!

Okay, fun yet sometimes stressful weekend in DC. I'm in the process of putting up pictures on the photoblog but my computer's slower than molasses and I'm tired of waiting around for it to perk up.

It's state testing week in Texas which means my lesson schedules are all fucked up. I'm thinking about just not going...a week off, even though I'm only four weeks from vacation, sounds like the nicest thing in the world right now. My brain is in permanent off mode...and I definitely haven't been getting enough sleep for the past few weeks.

Tomorrow night is Wednesday already, and it's going to have to be a hardcore beer and bitching session with Tim and Allison.

Your "What the Fuck, Texas?" post of the week is on its way, I promise. You'll like it.

And, finally, The Chuck not only picked me up from the airport yesterday, but he also got my mail, and left both beer and donuts at my apartment. Best boyfriend ever!