Thursday, April 14, 2005

some stuff i have to do but inexplicably am not

-Get an oil change (this is extremely important as I am nearly 2,000 miles over my limit and a few days past the date...yes I know it's whichever comes first).
-FAFSA it up
-Call millions of students explaining how Texas is lame and next week we will either not have a lesson or it will be at a weird and inconvenient time for all involved.
-Pack for my weekend.
-Work out,half-assedly (anytime I work out, it's always half-assed).
-Reorganize my closet so Chuck can put some stuff in there.
-Figure out when to take the GRE
-Investigate small claims court info for bashed up horn
-Some other stuff I'm likely forgetting, but that's okay, I wasn't going to do it anyway.

Why am I procrastinating?

Because I'm off to Washington, D.C. tomorrow! To celebrate Marisa's final few months of freedom!

And I'm excited. You bet.