Wednesday, February 15, 2006

i've been tagged!

by B-dogg.

Four Jobs I've had
1. Currently, private teacher for the disillusioned trombone youth of America
2. Lifeguard, in various environments
3. Slave to the JC Penney's fitting room (over Christmas. Worst. Job. Ever.)
4. Usher and ticket-taker at UW Madison School of Music concerts.

Four Movies I watch over and over
1. The Royal Tennenbaums
2. The Big Lebowski
3. Goonies (with "Hugs not drugs!" to Jason)
4. Eddie Izzard: Dress to Kill

Four Places I've lived
1. Freeport, IL
2. San Diego, CA
3. Madison, WI
4. Dallas/Denton, TX

Four TV Shows
1. Scrubs
2. Futurama
3. Strangers with Candy
4. Kids in the Hall

Four Places I've Vacationed
1. San Francisco- Spring Break 03 :)
2. New Orleans- Summer 05
3. Europe- Summer 98
4. Wisconsin- it's always a vacation!

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Grilled cheese and clam chowder
2. Falafel from Sevan's
3. Mahi Mahi in wine/butter/garlic sauce
4. Korma curry with paneer- yum! i want some right now!

Four Sites I visit daily
1. Email
2. Bloglines- subcategory, all the blogs/comics etc in my account
3. Facebook (i lose)
4. my own blog (to look for comments!)

Four Places I'd Rather Be
1. The desert- hiking
2. The Twin Cities
3. Wisconsin
4. In my car, on a road trip

Four Bloggers I am tagging
1. Hmm. do it if you want to, but let me know if you do!