Wednesday, February 21, 2007

argargahahgargh

I've been so touchy and angry lately. I'm not entirely sure why. I'm starting to get into odd little moods where I don't feel like anyone is taking me seriously, like they think I'm being bossy or controlling about something. I don't even know if that's true. I'm just reacting that way to small jokes and jests I should take lightheartedly in the way they were meant.

I'm frustrated with myself for slacking on so many things: recital stuff, important graduation forms and processes, keeping in touch with people, financial woes, etc, etc, etc.

I'm frustrated with myself for the whole Valentine's Day 'getting laid' joke, which was only half a joke, because it made me seem sort of desperate and stupid in front of people who might otherwise think I am interesting.

I'm frustrated that I'm so torn about what to do in the fall, mostly because I'm not getting good feedback on it both from the professionals in my life and from the people that have a stake in where I end up.

I'm frustrated I don't have any money because I want these t-shirts. And a new computer. And a trip to NYC. And the ability to pay my bills without freaking out about them.

I'm frustrated y'all don't comment. I know I should comment more on other's blogs. I will do that.

I'm frustrated.

Yarrrgh.