Sunday, January 21, 2007

tim-ber!

Last night in a flurry of drunken text messages that tested the strength of his phone's T9 capabilities ("I am infacrisidated!" later: "i mean inebriated!"), my good friend Tim informed me that he was going to be in Dallas today and tomorrow.

Timberly!

Excitement all around. The Greek restaurant? Beer? Hurray!

Anyway, in the meantime I am biking around town enjoying this beautiful day, the first in about a week and a half. This is rare for North Texas, as I will say that we get more than our share of beautiful sunny days in this traditionally sunny-day offseason. A week of snow, ice, rain and hail made me think I was back in Wisconsin for the winter.

Maybe the sunny day will make me feel better about how little I give a shit about school right now. Here's hoping!