Wednesday, February 07, 2007

updatalicious

Here is what's new, briefly, because I haven't got much time before I need to warm up/practice for my lesson and then spend the rest of the day completely booked. Hurray for being busy!

1. Masters Recital March 28th, 2007, 8pm. UNT Concert Hall, also starring my fabulous brass quintet!
2. Until that point, I am not going to be the party girl I have apparently morphed into in the last semester or so. I will go out, have a beer, go home and practice and go to bed at a reasonable hour. This is every night, except that I give myself one day on the weekend to stay out late and enjoy myself, in moderation.
3. Mildy addicted to running. I'm liking it a lot and this is pleasantly surprising.
4. For a while I had some crushes, some desires and some goals as per these things. I think I'm over it. Le sigh.
5. Food is delicious and sleeping is a beautiful thing.